Tax Advice

J-Walk goes through the IRS site and picks out some of the more interesting items that you need to report as income:

Kickbacks. You must include kickbacks, side commissions, push money, or similar payments

Stolen property. If you steal property, you must report its fair market value in your income in the year you steal it unless in the same year, you return it to its rightful owner.

Bribes. If you receive a bribe, include it in your income.