Here are the first 5:
1. Used as a hair rinse, vinegar neutralizes the alkali left by shampoos.
A reader says ‘it will give your hair an all out shine!’
2. A quarter cup in a quart of water makes a good window cleaner.
A reader adds: When you use vinegar in your water to wash windows, dry with newspapers. Your windows will sparkle!
3. Fabric softener and static cling reducer – use as you would liquid fabric softener.
4. Air freshener, used with baking soda – use 1 teaspoon baking soda, 1 tablespoon vinegar and 2 cups of water. After it stops foaming, mix well, and use in a (recycled) spray bottle into the air.
5. Chewing gum dissolver – saturate the area with vinegar. If the vinegar is heated, it will work faster.
(via Wise Bread)