12 comments

1. If it’s an outside one, depending on temperature and wind speed it can be a matter of minutes. Inside a tad bit more lenient but not by much ๐Ÿ™‚

2. Depends on the movie they end up getting. If they get anything Tyler Perry, Michael Bay or TV series DVD, I go back in time and give them 30 seconds and then I get mad for the time I didn’t know I was wasting from second 31 to the time I got to the dispensary. Then, I yell at them for being both tasteless and deceptive.

3. I once was unknowingly that guy. No one was at the machine so my girlfriend and I were just browsing through slowly, talking. When we finally chose, we turned and saw a lady standing there glaring. I said, “oh, I’m sorry I didn’t realize you were behind us.” We got no response just a glare and then she stepped up to the machine.
    So if you are behind someone, let it be known. Fake a phone call, or ask them if they have heard of any good movies out.

4. I want to start a service where I stand at the Red Box, take your money, make your selection, hand you your movie, and you leave, no questions asked. It’ll be great.

1. I’m with Leon here.

If redbox had this working ten years ago they might have had a chance. In a broadband/Netflix world, video stores are dying left and right and a video store in a kiosk doesn’t make much sense.

1. I’m with you guys… I don’t get how these things are still around… at all..

5. I’d like to see something like Red Box on a larger scale so multiple people can browse the available movies. It could be a big store where all the movies are lined up on shelves, separated by genre. They could even rent out video games. I’m surprised someone hasn’t created a chain like this on a nationwide level. It could be huge!

6. Depends on whether they’re on a cell phone, reading off the descriptions of each movie to someone back at home.

7. 20 seconds, after that i start feeling my veins harden up and my fists forming.

Comments are closed.