Democrats for Santorum

Comments

1. “Just this once, dirty your hands with Santorum.” Yeah, I’ve heard that promise before, back when I visited Rio during carnival in 1988.

2. d,

Wisconsin has an open primary in April…should I?

3. Steve,

I hate to say it…. It was very hard for me to do, but i voted for Santorum today in Michigan. I am a Democrat. I voted to throw a wrench into the GOP primaries and hope to keep the circus going a while longer.

Still, thinking about my vote makes my skin crawl. Then I think of Romneys frozen fake smile and that makes my skin crawl… they all make my skin crawl and need to go away…. but it needs to continue. See how crazy this has made me?

4. Bacopa,

Texas primaries are semi-open. I will gladly vote for Santorum. The horror is that Santorum might win, but I think it’s an acceptable risk.

Never voted Republican before, so I don’t know how it works, but the Democrats here have a hybrid primary/caucus where one third of the delegates are chosen in late night meetings after the primary polls close. I helped tip Texas to Obama in 2008 by going to the caucus even after Clinton won the primary by a small margin thanks to Limbaugh convincing a great many Republicans to cross over and vote Clinton.

I may just caucus for Santorum this year. But can I pass?

5. Venture Free,

This is absolutely unconscionable! You’d never see Republicans doing something so despicable as encouraging people to vote for someone outside their own party just to try and weaken their opponents. Absolutely not ever.

Except for that one time. That doesn’t count, though, because it was done for the purely ethical reasons of keeping a Muslim socialist from selling America to China, so it was okay.

Oh yeah, and that other time, too. But this is a different thing altogether because it’s not the same due to the differences being diametrically opposed to the sameness of the differences.

And except for this time, which is totally different from this time because Santorum was told by God that he had to do it. That instantly transforms it into the only proper and ethical thing to do.

Democrats are just so despicable for doing this.

6. Cornjob,

Looking back on this on a Leap Year Wednesday morning… didn’t work. ;)