Can Somebody Please Explain This To Me?

(Thanks PVC)

Comments

nnnnnope!

2. Mara,

If that was a still from an in-progress movie, I would be super happy. I would watch the hell out of that movie.

3. Okram,

“Richard McCaslin discusses his theory about President Barack Obama’s reptile origins with Savannah Holmes, 14, of Provo Utah., as the two wait for the presidential motorcade Tuesday June 28, 2011 near the entrance of Alcoa Davenport Works in Riverdale.”

4. cathode,

That’s a special type of crazy.

5. MacCrocodile,

Well, I thought my sign would be self-explanatory, but I guess I’ll just have to try harder next time.

6. Brian,

I think this is a follower of the David Icke crazy house. He seems to think the people in power are reptile shapeshifting aliens – but I think he watched too many episodes of “V”

7. regardszero,

@Brian I think you’re right. I have read David Icke’s stuff off and on for years. He’s a heavy believer in reptilian shapeshifters being part of the NWO. As crazy as it may sound, it’s still very interesting to read about.

8. Marlea,

Daddy, is that you?

9. Cornjob,

Oh wait! I know! The guy is claiming that the President has got one of those forehead brain implants just like in that one Doctor Who episode. (I think it was The Long Game). Surely that must be his issue and the creation of the poster.

10. MadRat,

As far as the sign is concerned, this has been going on for decades and I think it’s got something to do with flying saucer lunacy. Every US president or presidential administration has at least one shape shifting, alien reptile. People like the guy pictured above comb through thousands of pictures until they find one were the light hits someone’s eyes in an odd way, making the irises look oblong and suddenly it’s proof the person is a reptilian. They do the same for celebrities as well and there are whole websites with this craziness. http://reptoids.webs.com/ Probably comes from taking “V” and “They Live” waaaay too seriously.

11. dude,

I believe they are called “daisy dukes”, an ultra-short version of cut-off jean shorts.

• Rampage_Rick,

Well send Daisy over… Choosing between me and a “president is a lizard” guy seems like a cinch in my favor.

Oh wait, she’s 14? Dammit, I’m never going to find a suitable wife!

GIRL: ” Hi, I’m a Capricorn. What’s your sign?”
    GUY: “Well, since you asked….ta-da!!!!”

• MacCrocodile,

I need a third button that indicates grudging and groaning approval. “Thumbs up” doesn’t quite convey that nuance, but it’ll have to do.

13. The Lord,

DEVO has picked their outfits for the reunion tour.