Further reading suggests that:
- While they were inspecting the track they let 3 trains go by
- That track is a passenger route (VIA Rail)
- The maintenance workers had to be transported out by helicopter
- It took 2 days to reopen the track
- It’s possible that this could have gone undetected because the S&C cables on the left don’t appear to be damaged.
The outcome isn’t always the same, even if discovered ahead of time: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6x31jK-eNVU
Like or Dislike: 0 0
This could easily be the English-language translation of the audio in the tornado vid.
Like or Dislike: 2 0
Those tracks are just begging to be planked!
Like or Dislike: 3 0
I just kept wanting to yell, “RUN, YOU DUMBASS!”
No kidding. That Andy Warhol gem about “In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes” isn’t a carved-in-stone guarantee that those 15 minutes will give you eternal life or wealth. Morons are everywhere. Most of them put themselves on video.
RSS feed. This site uses the Basic Maths theme for WordPress, designed by Khoi Vinh & Allan Cole.