Run Trump, Run!

I know, I know. He’s just a media whore and has no intention of really running. But if he did, I could post 6 or 7 videos of him just yelling at reporters every single day. Easiest blogging evah!

(image from reddit)

Comments

1. pvc,

Was Trump a draft dodger during the Vietnam war? Why won’t he produce his draft card and records?

2. catrin,

This is my first time seeing him speak and… Aaaaaaghhh!! What a new level of disgusting prick! How dare he treat people like that.

Take it you’ve seen this? http://www.baratunde.com/blog/2011/4/27/with-president-obamas-birth-certificate-klansman-trump-remin.html Amazing response to the whole situation.

3. Angry Sam,

“I have done a great service to the American people.”

This is the greatest parody of electoral politics I’ve ever seen. I hope he runs for the Republican nomination, and then runs as an independent when he doesn’t get nominated.

• It would be amusing…. But there is no way he is ever going to let any of his financial info get out into the public. He’s full of bluster and he’d have to admit he’s not worth as much as he bullshits.

4. My problem with this is americans are stupid (I know; I AM one….), and they’ll vote for the first alternative they get without thinking it through…..I fear Trump actually has a chance!

• mr. purple cat esq.,

i agree. As I was watching it I was thinking, what would an incredibly ignorant idiot think about this? I think his brash -shout a load of made up stuff over the other person in a loud confident way- style would impress a lot of people

• mr. purple cat esq.,

Also I know americans seem particularly stupid (I’m Irish thank spaghetti monster!) but its not very likely that there is some actual difference in intelligence betweeen nations, I put this impression of stupidity down to the unusually large social divide in america and the resultant extremely poor level of education available to most americans.

• Mike K,

I wouldn’t say Trump has a chance strictly by default – the election’s still a year and a half away. There’s no telling who will be in the running by then.

5. Mara,

Lies! Trump’s toupee is not from Hell; it is very well made. At worst I’d say it’s from purgatory.

6. fwonk,

what’s up with crazy music in this video?

7. dude,

Way to go, douche! Now why do you import windows for your high rises from China?