Paula Deen’s Krispy Kreme Donut Bread Pudding

1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
2 (4 1/2-ounce) cans fruit cocktail, with their juice
2 eggs, beaten
1 (9-ounce) box raisins
Pinch salt
1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
24 donuts, cut into cubes (recommended: Krispy Kreme)
Butter Rum Sauce, recipe follows

If there was only some way to add an extra pound of sugar to this… OH wait:

Butter Rum Sauce:

1 stick butter
1 (1-pound) box confectioners’ sugar
Dark rum

Related: Douche extraordinaire, Guy Fieri, puts down a coronary inducing 3lb burger long enough to urge healthy eating for children.

Comments

1. Ninabi,

And don’t forget “Man vs Food”- I cannot watch. It’s too gross to watch somebody stuff volumes of foodstuffs in their face just because there is a camera recording it all just to see if he can shovel it all in before time’s up.

I love food and cooking- but these sorts of shows destroy my appetite.

2. Random_Tangent,

I worked on a video-recipe for a similar Krispy Kreme Bread Pudding (with Espresso-based whipped cream). I ate a single bite and almost went into diabetic shock.

It was amazing.

3. Tyler,

Just thinking about it makes my head, teeth, and stomach hurt. Please, post some food-wishes recipe to set things right!

4. Justin,

When Paula Deen dies she will be delicious spread on toast.

5. mrclam,

Why does everybody(and I mean EVERYBODY) hate Guy Fieri? I hate him, too, but there’s no rationale behind it. Is he just biologically unlikable?

6. pvc,

Mmmm rum. Hold everything else. Rum.

7. max,

Haha – this is what you get for watching fucking TV. I would know none of this otherwise.

Now for one of Paula’s most difficult recipes. *Read the comments*

• Ninabi,

Oh God, we are laughing til we cry. Damned funny comments on the mere mixing of canned peas with a stick of butter.

“So, I peed all over a half a stick of butter (had to pee twice for the 29 ounces like you said, melted everything, and with all that butter, YUM! Who the hell cares?”

8. Dave,

I wouldn’t eat something Paula Deal cooked if it was served on Kristin Kreuk’s naked body. And to quote Harold and Kumar, “The things I would eat out of her ass…you have no idea”.

• Dave,

I meant Deen. And I say that because I find her extremely annoying.

• Rampage_Rick,

Kristin Kreuk is from Vancouver eh? All the good ones are Canadian…

Pamala Anderson
      Sandra Oh
      Ellen Page
      Anna Paquin
      …and Jennifer Tilly, to name a few

Of course none of that makes up for Justin Bieber

• French Diplo,

This is the same list of terrible actresses from Canada.

9. klaatu,

But remember…no more than a PINCH of salt…