1. Cover bowls or dishes when cooking in the microwave. Coffee filters make excellent covers.
2. Clean windows, mirrors, and chrome… Coffee filters are lint-free so they’ll leave windows sparkling.
3. Protect China by separating your good dishes with a coffee filter between each dish.
4. Filter broken cork from wine. If you break the cork when opening a wine bottle, filter the wine through a coffee filter.
5. Protect a cast-iron skillet. Place a coffee filter in the skillet to absorb moisture and prevent rust.
(via Poor Mojo)
Kenny Strasser, the self-proclaimed yo-yo champion and apparent performance artist, has surfaced again.
Strasser, who was featured in a story in Sunday’s Journal Sentinel, has managed to convince television station producers to put him on the air by claiming he has world-class yo-yo skills, even though it’s apparent he has none.
And again here:
(via Dangerous Minds)
It looks like the old guy from the Six Flag commercials.