I saw this earlier and assumed it was a joke:
WHAT WE KNOW SO FAR:
– Very recently an anonymous poster on /b/ claimed to have hacked Sarah Palin’s Yahoo e-mail account.
– Sarah Palin used the e-mail address email@example.com for public communication. Several media outlets have confirmed this fact prior to this “incident”.
– The e-mail address that the poster hacked was firstname.lastname@example.org. This second e-mail address, previously unknown publicly, was used for private communcations.
– Yahoo e-mail addresses, unlike .gov e-mail addresses, are not subject to archiving and oversight. This fact has led to controversy from several sources, including fellow Republicans, asking her to release e-mails from her Yahoo account.
– The anonymous poster apparently panicked, and released the password onto /b/.
– Several other posters on /b/ took screenshots of the Inbox and various e-mails.
Gawker has a rundown of it including screenshots.