Twilight Zone Episode Finder

Helpful if you are looking for an episode of The Twilight Zone but only can remember a few details.

Comments

1. I remember an episode where this guy was in a prison or jail (or a camp of some sort I think)and wanted to escape. He worked out a deal with the coroner or someone who worked inside that prepared the dead bodies and put them in caskets where they eventually disposed the casket in a grave yard. This one guy wanted to escape so he got inside the casket with a dead body and was eventually driven out to the gravesite ready to have the guy he worked out the deal with (coroner?)only to find out that the dead body in the casket was the guy who was to let him out so he eventually was buried alive or just died because he couldn’t get out. Do you know the name of the episode and can it be viewed on YouTube or another site?
    Thanks
    Dennis

• russ fellows,

Hey Dennis, as I remember it, the con was a woman who was very easy to hate. I was actually glad to hear her screaming as the camera zoomed back from the burial site at the end. This was not the Alfred Hitchcock version. Anyone know what my version was called?

• Vee,

Thank you, thank you, thank you…………………
      I’ve been searching for this for YEARS. Not sure how I stumbled across it years ago but have ALWAYS wanted to see it again and never could find it. Guess it’s cause I always did believe it was an episode of The Twilight Zone. Betcha I’ll find it now.

Thanks again for the info–good to know I wasn’t the only one!!!! : )

2. Moe Dinero,

The episode I’ve never been able to forget, “Final Escape” with Edd Byrnes I think. But it was the Alfred Hitchcock Hour. The sight of the mortician’s face staring back into the Con’s eyes in the matchlight of the coffin, unforgetable.

3. tony,

it was an episode were there were fruit in a bowl alive and they sew a womans lip shut,im pretty sure it was twilight zone or was it another show?

• Visualchemical,

@ Tony: I remember that episode as a child. It disturbed me ha! I wished I knew what it was ….

4. chelsea,

i love that episode and i had trouble finding it but i found it and it was final escape.

5. Fuzu,

Ooh oops i just wrote a long comment and when i submitted it it came up blank! Please tell me it worked properly? I do not want to write it again if i dont have to! Either the blog bugged out or i am just stuipd, the latter doesnt surprise me lol.

6. Melissa,

I have been looking for an episode for years. I saw it in 2002 but it was probably a rerun from the late 80s or early 90s. It is set on a lonely highway in a desert. A lady hitches a ride with a couple driving a classic hard top town car. The wife wears a white sun dress with small flowers. Something is off with the couple and when they stop for gas the wife tells her to get out of the car because her husband is violent. She trys to get the wife to leave with her and ends up being shot at and chased into the desert by the husband. She finds a plain looking building out in the desert. The only person in the building tells her he is experimenting with time travel and can go back in time but only for an hour or so. She trys to go back and save the wife several times but every time things get worse and the wife always ends up getting killed. I would love to see it again, it might be called open road or on the road or something like that. Anybody seen it?

7. matee,

Theres this episode where it ends with a guy being bruied alive on a beach, with a live feed camera filming him and dsplaying it on a tv in front of him, as the tide comes in. Anyone kno the title?