What I CAN do:
* Listen to music
* Watch videos/movies
* Control audio with steering wheel control. Since the audio is fed into the HU with a P.I.E adapter, the steering wheel is my “master” volume control.
* View Pictures in a slideshow
* Sniff wireless networks and plot them with GPS – I’ve plotted the APs I’ve found, and integrated it with Google’s Map API, check it out.
* Download and view local Weather info, including 3 day forcast and doplar radar
* Browse the web with Firefox
* Connect to my cell phone with bluetooth, and connect to Verizon’s EVDO network
* Stream DirecTV from my house.
* Remote start my car, and connect to it from inside my house. I can SSH in, and transfer files without even getting off my couch