Beads were ok for the first two millenia. But isn’t it time for a software implementation?
Some of the features of Virtual Rosary 5.2:
* Requires no knowledge of the Rosary
* Super-easy operation
* All the prayers of the Rosary
* All Mysteries displayed, including the New Luminous!
* Scripture Verses and Meditations
* PrayerCast Worldwide Prayer Network
* Music Playlist Feature with MP3 Capabilities
* Optional daily Rosary Reminder
* Flexible, Well-designed interface
* Available for Windows, Mac, & Palm
Wait a minute. All the prayers of the rosary? I thought there were two prayers that you said over and over again depending on what bead you were on. And why does it need MP3 capabilities?
I have a feeling that this isn’t the last political sign generator that we will see.
This is a great site. You can enter in a last name or zipcode and see who donated money to a presidential candidate. I put in Trump as a last name and found that Donald Trump donated $2,000 to John Kerry and George W. Bush. Hmm playing both sides?
I also started this site so that Tinkerbell would have an easier time finding me! . So first of all I should say that I’m 50, and I live in Tampa Florida. As you can see from my photo, I’m making considerable effort and (hopefully!) having some success at staying young… maybe even childlike.
(Thanks Paul from The Stars Incline)
Here is a list of his cameos in his movies.